The Mudgee Region and The Blue Mountains have a great range of Markets for the locals and visitors, some are produce markets and others art and home made items. Our Organically Grown and vegan friendly wines have been a part of this region for over 30 years…
Martins Hill Mobile Cellar is regularly at
- St John’s Market Mudgee 8am to 12.30pm, 1st Saturday of the month in St John’s Church grounds.
- Leura 1st Sunday Market 9am to 2pm in the grounds of Leura Public School, Great Western Highway, Leura.
- Lawson Park Market 8am to 12 noon, Mudgee 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Mudgee Farmers Market 8.30am to 12.30pm, 3rd Saturday of the month in the grounds of St Marys Church.
- Leura Harvest Festival Sunday 7th May 2017 10am to 3pm
- Capertee Train Day Market 19th March 2017 9am to 4.30pm
Come along and talk to Organic Vigneron Mike Sweeney.. taste the currently range of organic wines and port, and talk about the latest harvest and running of the farm and vineyard, and learn a little about the process.
NASAA Certified Organic 2691
LIQW82400564 – In compliance with Liquor Laws – supply to persons over the age of 18 years only.
“Caring for your health…and the environment