The Mudgee Region has a great range of Markets for the locals and visitors, some are produce markets and others art and home made items. Our Organically Grown and vegan friendly wines have been a part of this region for over 30 years…
Martins Hill Mobile Cellar Door is regularly at
- St John’s Market Mudgee 8am to 12.30pm, 1st Saturday of the month in St John’s Church grounds.
- Lawson Park Market 8am to 12 noon, Mudgee 2nd Saturday of the month.
- Mudgee Farmers Market 8.30am to 12.30pm, 3rd Saturday of the month in the grounds of St Marys Church.
- Hartley Market 8.30am to 2.00pm, 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month.
- Leura Village Fair Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th October 2017 9am to 4.30pm
- Flavours of Mudgee Saturday 23rd September in the street of Mudgee 4pm to 8pm
Come along and talk to Organic Vigneron Mike Sweeney.. taste the current range of organic wines and ports, and talk about the latest harvest and running of the farm and vineyard, and learn a little about the process.
NASAA Certified Organic 2691
LIQW82400564 – In compliance with Liquor Laws – supply to persons over the age of 18 years only.
“Caring for your health…and the environment